AffiliateFix.com is the complete resource and community for everyone involved in affiliate marketing.
We have over 10000+ members and it's 100% FREE to join.

CPAGrip AdWorkMedia.com commissiongateway together networks
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CPATank

blackbarbie is offline blackbarbie's Avatar Affiliate Network Staff

Liked
    2 times
    Send a message via AIM to blackbarbie Send a message via Skype™ to blackbarbie

Re: CPATank

There are several types of referrals as mentioned above – another credible CPATank Affiliate, someone well known in the industry, or a traffic source.

If you have a credible CPATank Affiliate, have that person contact their AM with the email you applied with. You will be approved immediately if your referral is in good standing with CPATank.

A well known source in the Internet Marketing industry includes anyone who owns a well known blog who has done a review of CPATank, anyone who runs a relevant Facebook Group, another network owner, or anyone else who has a good reputation to vouch for you.

Examples of traffic sources include Traffic Vance, Plenty of Fish, JumpTab, 7 Search, your Facebook Ads Account Representative, AdMob, ExoClick, or Engage BDR, etc. Have your representative contact your AM and vouch for you. Your account will be approved without an interview.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me!

Salute
    SAM - CPATank Affiliate Manager l [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] l AIM - SAM
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Liked
    2 times

Just a few announcements!
    I'm Samantha, the new Affiliate Manager at CPATank. You can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to read more about me!

New on our blog, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

We also have our [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] List updated for the week! CPATank is still best with SMS! I'm online around the clock to approve all offers!

SALUTE!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] l [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    SAM - CPATank Affiliate Manager l [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] l AIM - SAM

4roka is offline Get your fix Ninja!

hey TheGeneralCPATank ..

how to quickly accepted by CPATank ..
    I have a blog with traffic 500-600/visitor

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by 4roka View Post
    how to quickly accepted by CPATank ..
    I have a blog with traffic 500-600/visitor
    To get approved immediately, you will need a referral, and do as previously stated -

There are several types of referrals as mentioned above another credible CPATank Affiliate, someone well known in the industry, or a traffic source.

If you have a credible CPATank Affiliate, have that person contact their AM with the email you applied with. You will be approved immediately if your referral is in good standing with CPATank.

A well known source in the Internet Marketing industry includes anyone who owns a well known blog who has done a review of CPATank, anyone who runs a relevant Facebook Group, another network owner, or anyone else who has a good reputation to vouch for you.

Examples of traffic sources include Traffic Vance, Plenty of Fish, JumpTab, 7 Search, your Facebook Ads Account Representative, AdMob, ExoClick, or Engage BDR, etc. Have your representative contact your AM and vouch for you. Your account will be approved without an interview.
    You can also arrange with the Admin to Deposit $100 to be approved. Your $100 Deposit will be returned to you in full with your first payout over $500.

If you have any other questions, PM me!
    Thank you!

Liked
    2 times

CPATank has just announced our [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!

Stay tuned this week for our video and text tutorials!

EymardSiojo is offline EymardSiojo's Avatar GRIND!

Liked
    270 times

Can you give me a referral link??
    I really want to join.

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by seoeymard View Post
    I really want to join.
    We have over 10K + affiliates, you can have one of them vouch for you, or have an AM or representative from another credible network or traffic source contact me. Any referral needs to contact me through email at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Then we'll get you approved immediately

K
    K is offline K's Avatar Mr Fix.

Liked
    1398 times
    Blog Entries
    Send a message via AIM to K Send a message via Skype™ to K

Quote Originally Posted by seoeymard View Post
    I really want to join.
    Ill vouch for him Sam, you just have to search his car study on here to know he's eager to learn and achieve!

Liked
    2 times

★CPATank Contest★48 Hours Only★CPATank Contest★48 Hours Only★

All affiliates who generate 10K/Day in revenue will get an iPad 3 or $1,000 Amazon Gift Card as a bonus!
    Contact me now, you don't want to miss out!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] l AIM: SAM l Skype: CPASamantha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ipad-promo2.jpg  

jasonongkl is offline Get your fix Ninja!

Liked
    1 times

Re:I have referred by 7 seacrh representative John M

Hi,blackbarbies,

Jason here,i just asked the 7 search representative John M about my application,he said he have send refering email to your network,so when can you approve my application because i really want to join your awesome network and start to earn some money.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions